Y Carina Stent
The Y carina stent is used to bridge malignant stenoses in the trachea and in the right or left main bronchus.
Y carina stents are available with diameters of 16 to 20 mm in the tracheal section.
The Y carina stent is preloaded on an 8 mm delivery system.
For the implantation of the Y carina stent, rigid intubation using a tracheoscope or a bronchoscope with an inner diameter of at least 10 mm is recommended.
Other sizes and types are available as custom made stents. See form “Request for Customization”.
- Stent with partial PU cover (right bronchus 5 mm uncovered)
- Atraumatic ends
- Anatomically correct, conical design
- High radial force due to Nitinol
- Radiopaque tantalum markers
- Delivery system Working length 600 mm, OTW
∅ 8 mm / 24 French
Accepts guidewire 0.035 inch