- Esophageal Stent
- Esophageal Leakage Stent
- Esophageal Sphincter Stent
- Cardia Umbrella Stent
- Duodenum Stent
- Bile Duct Stent
- Bile Duct Stent, laser cut
- Bile Duct Stent, percutaneous
- Bile Duct Stent, hilus, laser cut
- Pancreas Pseudocyst Stent
- Colon Rectum Stent
- Colon Rectum Anastomosis Stent
- Colon Rectum Stent, intestinal
- Colon Rectum Smart Stent
- Guide Wire
Esophageal Leakage Stent
To cover tracheo- or broncho-esophageal fistulas or in case of spontaneous or iatrogenic ruptures (such as Boerhaave syndrome), we offer 80, 100 and 120 mm stents with a diameter of 28 mm.
OEL stents have design features such as atraumatic ends and a strong radial force which helps to prevent migration.
OEL Esophageal Leakage Stents are pre-mounted on their reloadable delivery system. For correction of stent position, the stent can be repositioned into the delivery system during the procedure.
Strategically placed radiopaque tantalum markers make the stents clearly visible in fluoroscopy.
- Stent with complete silicone cover
- Atraumatic ends
- Extraction threads of high tensile strength on both ends
- High radial force due to Nitinol
- Radiopaque tantalum markers
- Reloadable delivery system Working length 700 mm, OTW
Ø 8 mm / 24 French
Accepts guidewire 0.035 inch
Ordering Information OEL — complete silicone cover
total length (mm)
cover length (mm)
Ø middle (mm)
Ø end (mm)
Other sizes and types are available as custom made stents.