Leufen Medical offers a wide range of self-expandable esophageal stents with diameters of 20 and 24 mm and lengths from 60 to 140 mm.
OES stents have design features such as atraumatic ends and a strong radial force which helps to prevent migration.
OES Esophageal Stents are pre-mounted on their reloadable delivery system. For correction of the stent position, the stent can be repositioned into the delivery system during the procedure.
Strategically placed radiopaque tantalum markers make the stents clearly visible in fluoroscopy.
Other sizes and types are available as custom made stents. See form “Request for Customization”.
- Stent with partial or complete silicone cover
- Atraumatic ends
- Extraction threads of high tensile strength on both ends
- High radial force due to Nitinol
- Radiopaque tantalum markers
- Reloadable delivery system
Working length 700 mm, OTW (Over the Wire)
∅ 8 mm / 24 French
Accepts guidewire 0.035 inch