- Esophageal Stent
- Esophageal Leakage Stent
- Esophageal Sphincter Stent
- Cardia Umbrella Stent
- Duodenum Stent
- Bile Duct Stent
- Bile Duct Stent, laser cut
- Bile Duct Stent, percutaneous
- Bile Duct Stent, hilus, laser cut
- Pancreas Pseudocyst Stent
- Colon Rectum Stent
- Colon Rectum Anastomosis Stent
- Colon Rectum Stent, intestinal
- Colon Rectum Smart Stent
- Guide Wire
aixstent® GWG guide wires are used during placement of gastrointestinal stents. Moreover, they can be used with other instruments accepting a guide wire.
The PTFE coating of the guide wires significantly reduces friction resistance. Their high stability is achieved by an inner core made of a Nitinol monofilament. The distal wire tip forms a flexible, atraumatic coil, characterized by excellent radiopacity.
The aixstent® GWG guide wires are preloaded in a spiral dispenser. The gliding properties of the guide wire can be further improved significantly by flushing the dispenser with sterile saline solution, covering the guide wire with liquid.
The black 0.021 inch guide wire (4000 mm long) is used with the 5 French delivery systems for placement of the hilus stents.
The black-and-green guide wire (4600 mm long) has a comparatively small diameter of only 0.025 inch and yet provides a high guidance stability.
The black-and-yellow guide wire (4000 mm long) is fitted with 18 additional x-ray markers made of gold and is used for length determination inside endoscopically accessible lumen.
The black guide wire (2600 mm long) is intended for use during placement of Esophageal stents and has a PU-coating.
The black-and-yellow guide wire (4600 mm long / 0.035 inch) is considered the standard.
- Kink free and stable Nitinol core
- Very good gliding properties due to PTFE-coating
- Highly flexible radiopaque tip
- Individually sealed in a sterile peel-pack
- Supplied in a dispenser with insertion aid
with an radiopaque tip
Additional markers made of gold