Modular disposable endoscopic catheter for cholangio- and pancreatoscopy
For many years, Polydiagnost has been developing innovative solutions for advanced micro‑endoscopy. A modular disposable endoscopic catheter, the PolyScope is a unique system for cholangioscopy and pancreatoscopy, which meets highest standards of diagnosis and treatment.
With an outer diameter of only 8F / 2.64 mm, the PolyScope can be inserted with a guide wire and provides excellent maneuverability in the duct system. The high resolution optical fiber (10,000 pixels / 120°) provides excellent view. A 1.2 mm diameter working channel is available for biopsy, irrigation, and stone manipulation.
The PolyScope is sterile disposable product providing optimal hygiene and preventing any cross contamination. A reusable optical fiber is guided through a sealed channel and is at no time in contact with the patient.
The PolyScope is compatible with the available endoscopic camera systems and light sources. No further investment is needed.
- Precise examination and therapy in one procedure
- Differentiation of benign and malignant intraductal findings
- Targeted biopsy for precise description of intraductal tumor spread prior to surgery
- Fragmentation and removal of difficult bile duct or pancreatic duct stones
- Ablation in biliary malignancy
- Insertion of a biliary drainage under POC control
- Controlled removal of foreign bodies (e.g. prostheses, stents)
No processing necessary
The PolyScope ensures high patient safety, process availability and legal certainty.
- Double sterile packed disposable endoscopic catheter
- Outstanding illumination of the field of view due to integrated light guide
- Reusable optical fiber with a resolution of 10.000 pixels
- Catheter with a diameter of 8 French / 2.64 mm and a working length of 185 cm, excellent maneuverability due to the controllable catheter tip
- 1.2 mm working and irrigation channel for biopsy forceps, stone-catcher baskets, laser- and EHL-probes
- Particularly economical application by use of existing camera systems and light sources of all common manufacturers. No additional investment costs.
PolyScope — Components
Components of modular catheter system
Y-Adapter with valve entry, sterile
Stonecatcher Basket, 4-wire – disposable
Biopsy Forceps, ∅ 1.0 mm, oval spoon, without thorn,
Ocular fix-focus black
3-Joints-Arm for 2 oculars – screw fixation
Flexible Optic for PolyScope
PolyScope Light Guide Adapter
Light Guide incl. Adapter
Combishifter — for length balance of the optic